April – October Tasting Experience – 1.5 Hours
Taste a flight of Walla Walla Vintners wines from our new Vineyard Patio. Enjoy a seated experience with panoramic views of our Estate Cut Bank Vineyard and winery among the back drop of wheat fields and Blue Mountains!
- Available Thursday – Monday from 10am – 5pm (closed Tuesday and Wednesday). Last reservation time is 4pm.
- Maximum of 8 guests per group.
- Spend up to 90 minutes per reservation.
- Late arrivals will result in an abbreviated tasting experience.
- No shows without prior communication will result in tasting fee charges.
November – March Tasting Experience – 1.5 Hours
Winter in the Walla Walla Valley is a special time. As temperatures drop, we move our guests inside our intimate tasting room.
Due to space limitations, we offer limited time slots and a maximum of 4 guests per group. We encourage reservations as we cannot guarantee seating for walk-ins. To request a tasting for large groups or a specific time, please call 509-525-4724 or email email@example.com
Elevated Tour and Pairing Experience – 1.5 Hours
Presented for the casual wine enthusiast or expert, our Elevated Tour & Pairing Experience lets guests explore Walla Walla Vintners’ wines, our estate vineyard, and discover what makes Walla Walla one of the most exciting wine regions in the world. The tasting can include current releases and/or library wines. Your dedicated host will tour you through our cellar and vineyard, culminating in an in-depth seated tasting with a cheese and charcuterie pairing.
- Only offered Fridays at 3pm and Sundays at 2pm
- $40 Club Members / $50 General Public
- Guided tasting with dedicated host
- 1.5 hours – 2 hours Experience
- Semi-Private / 2 Guest minimum – 10 Guests maximum
- Reservations required 48 Hours in advance
- Access to The Vault (Library & Large Format Wines)
- No Menu or Wine Substitutions
- This is a food pairing experience and fees are not waived regardless of purchase
- All guests must be 21+
Groups of 8 to 12 come together for a semi-private seated tasting of five wines guided by one of our wine educators. $20 per person, refundable with $30 purchase per person. Group reservations on Saturdays are not available; we encourage you to review our lawn seating option. Add on tours, cheese, or charcuterie plates are available with advance request.
Please call 509-525-4724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a group reservation.