Estate Tasting Experience – 1.5 Hours
Taste a flight of Walla Walla Vintners wines from our new Vineyard Patio. Enjoy a seated experience with panoramic views of our Estate Cut Bank Vineyard and winery among the back drop of wheat fields and Blue Mountains!
- Available Thursday – Monday from 10am – 5pm (closed Tuesday and Wednesday). Last reservation time is 4pm.
- Maximum of 6 guests per group.
- Spend up to 90 minutes per reservation.
- Late arrivals will result in an abbreviated tasting experience.
- No shows without prior communication will result in tasting fee charges.
Thursday, Friday, Sunday or Monday
Reservations strongly recommended
Group Tasting – 1.5 Hours
Groups of 7 to 12 come together for a semi-private seated tasting of six wines guided by one of our wine educators. $30 per person, prepayment required. Add on tours, cheese, or charcuterie plates are available with advance request. Club members will see their reservation discount apply at checkout.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for groups larger than 12
Make Your Private Group Reservation
Estate Lawn Seating – 2 Hours
The picnic tables on our beautiful lawn are available on a first come first served basis. We have limited seating, but you can also bring a blanket and a picnic. Enjoy wines by the bottle and glass only. No wine tastings available. No reservations are required, so arrive early to ensure a nice shady spot under the trees!
Available Thursday – Monday, 10 – 5 pm