Wine Tasting Experience
We welcome you to visit our estate tasting room and patio overlooking the foothills of the Blue Mountains and the Walla Walla Valley. Enjoy a seated tasting of our current portfolio of wines. Charcuterie boards are available for purchase.
Please call 509-525-4724 or email email@example.com for more information.
- Available daily from 10 am – 4 pm. The last reservation and final seating time is 4 pm.
- $25 per person tasting fee, waived with a $50 purchase per person
- Tasting fees are waived for Club Members
- Reservations are highly recommended, and walk-in seating is based on availability
- Spend up to 90 minutes per reservation
- Maximum of 8 guests per group
- Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate pets, unless they are certified service animals at this time.
Ceviche & 2022 Sauvignon Blanc Preview
June 24 & June 25
Enjoy a sneak preview of our INAUGURAL VINTAGE of 2022 Les Collines Sauvignon Blanc paired with The Marc’s homemade ceviche! A refreshing way to kick off summer!
$8/person, complimentary for Walla Walla Vintners wine club members!
- Available Saturday, June 24th & Sunday, June 25th from 11 am – 3:30 pm.
- Last reservation and final seating time is 3:15 pm, open till 5pm for purchases.
- 2022 Sauvignon Blanc and Ceviche pairing is $8. Traditional tastings are an additional $25 and waived with a $50 wine purchase.
- Reservations are required for our Ceviche & Sauvignon Blanc Preview.
- Spend up to 90 minutes per reservation.
- Maximum of 6 guests per group.
- Please call 509-525-4724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.